National Children & Youth Homelessness Conference
NATIONAL CONFERENCE TO END CHILD AND YOUTH HOMELESSNESS
It’s TIME 5-6 June 2023
Shape the future of children and young people in Australia, and join the 2023 national conference on child and youth homelessness.
The time for waiting is over. It’s time that the Australian government committed to developing a national plan to address child and youth homelessness. This conference will mobilise a collective commitment to developing a joint government-NGO strategy to address child and youth homelessness nationally.
At NCYHC you will:
– Actively participate in sessions – this is not just a talking conference.
– Engage with Ministers, senior practitioners and policymakers on the emerging ideas in homelessness services
– Join others in exploring how it is you can become part of a movement which calls on the Australian government to resource the development of a joint Government/NGO national plan to address child and youth homelessness
– Deepen your own knowledge base on child and youth homelessness.
– Attend alongside young people with lived experience, CEOs, program managers, case workers and more – this conference is for all levels of experience and not exclusive to only a few.
– Foster networks and connections with people in all areas of youth homelessness including nonprofits, government, philanthropy, educators, academics, and moreContribute your own knowledge, ideas, and experiences.
Anyone aged under 30 years, students, and concession cardholders are eligible for the concession rate.
Please note that when placing bulk orders you will need to have the details of each attendee on the order; only the person who makes the purchase can edit the order, other attendees on the order cannot edit it.
If you would like to make a bulk purchase but do not have the details of all attendees on the order please email email@example.com.
Payment on Invoice
Orders can be paid for via invoice, just go through the ticket registration process, and at the end select an invoice as your payment option and fill in the invoice details.
Youth Development Australia values diversity and is committed to ensuring that this is an inclusive event. If there is anything you require to make this event more inclusive and accessible please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please purchase your ticket by Friday 19 May, so that we have time to make sure all arrangements are in place to meet your needs. There is no guarantee that any accessibility requirements that are submitted after this date will be able to be met.
Youth Development Australia values diversity and is committed to ensuring that the National Child and Youth Homelessness Conference is an inclusive event. We want to develop solutions for everyone, therefore need a community of people at the conference that is representative of the people we want to empower. For more information go to www.youthhomelessnessconference.org.au
and for questions please email email@example.com.
Youth Development Australia acknowledges that the work undertaken to organise and run this event is on stolen land. We acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded and wish to pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.