Western Australia Public Hearings FAQs
Where do I go?
Monday 12 August
City of Bunbury Administration Office
Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 August
Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia (YACWA)
Friday 16 August
Geraldton Multipurpose Centre
Agenda on the day
The agenda for each public hearing is as follows:
|9:00 am||Public hearing begins|
|9:00-9:35 am||Presentation #1|
|9:40-10:15 am||Presentation #2|
|10:40-11:15 am||Presentation #3|
|11:20-11:55 am||Presentation #4|
|12:00 -1:00 pm||LUNCH|
|1:00-1:35 pm||Presentation #5|
|1:40-2:15 pm||Presentation #6|
|2:40-3:15 pm||Presentation #7|
|3:20-3:55 pm||Presentation #8|
|4:00 pm||Public hearing ends|
Each presentation runs for 20 minutes, followed by 15 minutes question time from the Commissioners. There will be time during the breaks and at the end of the day to have conversations with the presenters, other observers and the Commissioners.
There will be two Commissioners at the WA Public Hearings: Major David Eldridge AM, and Mr Jesse Williams. You can read their biographies here.
General tips for being an observer
- Here are some general tips on being an observer:
- Please put your phones on silent as to not disturb the presenters
- Remain quiet during the presentations
- You are not allowed to film or take photos of people presenting
- Time your arrival and departure before or after presentations, not during someone’s presentation.
Questions or Queries
If you have any questions or queries we can help with, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com. This includes how we can make this event inclusive of you.